Biden’s vice president shortlist emerges, as Demings, Klobuchar say they’re being vetted

Biden's vice president shortlist emerges, as Demings, Klobuchar say they're being vetted

Biden‘s vice president shortlist emerges, as Demings, Klobuchar say they’re being vetted

View Reddit by JeffmisterView Source

0 0 vote
Article Rating

What do you think?

Notify of
guest
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
AutoModerator
AutoModerator
22.05.2020 14:12

As a reminder, this subreddit [is for civil discussion.](/r/politics/wiki/index#wiki_be_civil) In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don’t attack people. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, **any** advocating or wishing death/physical harm, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban. If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them. For those who have questions regarding any media outlets being posted on this subreddit, please click [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/wiki/whitelist) to review our details as to whitelist and outlet criteria. *** *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the… Read more »

Rated_PG-Squirteen
Rated_PG-Squirteen
22.05.2020 14:12

Biden’s smartest play for VP is choosing a black woman. Val Demings and Susan Rice would be very good choices. Picking Klobuchar, who has had multiple stories detailing her penchant for throwing objects at her aides, would be a terrible decision.

Vronicasawyerredsded
Vronicasawyerredsded
22.05.2020 14:12

Offs, please don’t let it be Klob the Karen. There are so many better options.

outweird_me
outweird_me
22.05.2020 14:12

Warren would make him unstoppable.

papayabutterfly
papayabutterfly
22.05.2020 14:12

Val Demings is someone I would be proud to have in the White House.

superay007
superay007
22.05.2020 14:12

Give me Val fucking Demings in the white house. She’s a good pick for both politics and pr. She’d also be a solid look for AG. Klobuchar is also a good political pick cause she’d give you the Midwest in theory but she doesn’t do much on the pr side. Plus I think her seat is super subject to go red if left empty. Which would be a loss.

DonnieMostDefinitely
DonnieMostDefinitely
22.05.2020 14:12

Demings is a great choice.

Who_is_Rem
Who_is_Rem

Wow that’s a pretty good VP choice there! …and also Klobuchar

Muted-Bee
Muted-Bee
22.05.2020 14:12

They’re all good, but needs to choose Warren. She doesn’t put up with tRump’s and the GOP’s fu*kery. Plus she’ll help with progressive voters.

MplsStyme
MplsStyme
22.05.2020 14:12

Dont know Demings but i cant stand klob.

tejota
tejota

Binders full of women.

Vronicasawyerredsded
Vronicasawyerredsded
22.05.2020 14:12

I think Demings is a super smart choice. I also would like Abrams because I want my state to turn blue and it definitely would with her as his running mate, however, Demings is probably better in the long run. And of course I just love Warren, and would personally be over the moon but I’m not sure how that would play out nationally. Biden needs to woo black voters, they’re the key to winning the election. They hold a bigger piece of the electorate pie than Bernie-progressives, and I actually believe that the vast majority of progressive would turn… Read more »

Illbeanicefella
Illbeanicefella
22.05.2020 14:12

Kinda seems like a long list still

bot420
bot420
22.05.2020 14:12

What does this mean, the other 8 aren’t still in the running? Don’t think so.

SnoopCat226
SnoopCat226
22.05.2020 14:12

I cannot believe the sheer stupidity some folks are somehow giving up on the Democratic Party because a candidate who’s a moderate is being vetted. If you want progressive politics in place you’ll need Biden in the White House, not Trump.

Walrus_Fighter
Walrus_Fighter
22.05.2020 14:12

If it’s Klob then he’s certainly lost my vote. Only chance he has is Warren or someone more progressive.

obrazovanshchina
obrazovanshchina
22.05.2020 14:12

So glad I live in Colorado and can actively refrain from voting for president with a clear conscience.

Don’t you worry. Will vote for Senator and House nominee but fuck, what a shit show this presidential nomination process has turned out to be.

We were offered so many bright, vital options at the start of this process. And what have we on offer? The most pasty white non platform milquetoast soulless insiders the DNC could drum up running against shit incarnate and I’m supposed to be grateful.

Fuck that.

redwhiskeredbubul
redwhiskeredbubul
22.05.2020 14:12

The main consideration with VP is what state they’re from. It’s going to be either Klobuchar or Whitmer.

spudz-a-slicer-dicer
spudz-a-slicer-dicer

Ghez what a shit show. RIP America

To be clear: Both “candidates” are crap. It really is a shitshow.

kstinfo
kstinfo
22.05.2020 14:12

Both centrists. Biden is so bought and paid for. He’s fast reaching the point where progressives would rather face an outright enemy than go through more betrayal from within.

C_Pratt_3