Wisconsin: 28-Year-Old Healthcare Worker Has Aneurysm – Brain Dead 5 Days After Taking Second Experimental Pfizer Jab
by Tim Brown, DC Clothesline:
As I spoke about on Thursday morning’s The Sons of Liberty morning show, a young, 28-year-old female healthcare worker from Wisconsin suffered an aneurysm following her second dose of the experimental COVID injection produced by Pfizer, the same people that are producing millions of doses of this chemical poison while telling you they see “no serious safety concerns.” She died on February 17, 2021.
The young woman’s name is Sara Strickles.
Local news covered the story, but like all deaths following the COVID injections, they fail to question what part it played in those harmed.
MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — COVID-19 restrictions are keeping a Rockford family from visiting their loved one in a Madison hospital. Instead, they have to pick up the phone and hope she can hear them on the other end.
We caught up with the family who tell us it’s been a heartbreaking week, to say the least.
The Stickles family is now left to picking up their devices to be able to see their sister, Sara, for just a few minutes. They say that all they wish they could do is to be able to hold Sara’s hand.
Sara has a condition called arteriovenous malformation. That’s when a group of blood vessels are abnormally interconnected with one another. Over a week ago, the AVM ruptured.
“Because of the AVM rupture, the aneurysm ruptured and she had a stroke in her brain stem at the same time,” explained Sara’s sister, Jamie Stickles.
She is now in a coma. Sara’s twin sister Kara says she wishes she could hold her hand, but she can’t due to COVID-19 restrictions.
“It’s hard for nobody to be able to just touch her, feel her, feel our presence,” Kara said. “And this is how we have to see our sister now..that.”