Nets Skip Judge Finding Loudoun Rapist Guilty, AP Calms ‘Murky Case’

24


In Virginia on Monday, the Smith family announced the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court had found the “gender-fluid” boy who raped their daughter in a girl’s bathroom guilty. With the second alleged rape making its way through the legal system, the liberal broadcast networks continued their total blackout of the story, including the cover-up by the liberal school board. And before the news broke, the Associated Press tried to cast doubt on the validity of the case.

Instead of reporting on the case many radical leftists claimed wasn’t real (including Barack Obama), ABC’s World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, and NBC Nightly News all hyped how Washington Democrats were possibly close to a deal on President Biden’s massive spending agenda. They also put Facebook under more scrutiny, and NBC went off on the military coup in Sudan.

Of course, The Daily Wire, the outlet that initially broke the cover-up story, was all over the new developments. “A Virginia court ruled Monday that there is enough evidence to find that a teen accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student in a Loudoun County high school bathroom in May ‘engaged in non-consensual sex,’” reported Emily Zanotti.

Adding: “The teen appeared in court Monday on two separate cases: one involving a female student at Stone Bridge High School and a different incident in a classroom at Broad Run High School, both in the Loudoun County school district. The teen, who reportedly identifies as ‘gender fluid’ is alleged to have assaulted Scott Smith’s daughter in a girl’s restroom at Stone Bridge while wearing a skirt. Despite indications that he had committed a serious crime, the boy was transferred.”

 

 

Fox News Channel, was also the only major TV network to give airtime to the ruling. “Meantime, a judge in Loudoun County, Virginia ruled in the case of a male student accused of raping a female student in a Stone Bridge High School restroom in late May, that’s according to the attorneys representing the victim’s family,” announced anchor Bret Baier.

After noting the ruling and when sentencing was going to be held, Baier reminded viewers of the attempted cover-up by the school board:

That case, you remember, made headlines when the girl’s father cited the attack during a heated school board meeting. The superintendent said his office did not have any record of such an assault. He later said he wrongly interpreted the question and apologized.

Meanwhile, earlier in the day, the Associated Press published a piece attacking Republican Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin for talking about the case on the campaign trail and suggested it was a false story.

“In a speech in Northern Virginia’s suburbs last week, the Republican candidate for governor highlighted the murky case of a student who allegedly committed sex crimes in two area schools. He said the incidents, which have sparked community outrage, are the result of failed Democratic leadership,” wrote Steve Peoples, Sarah Rankin, and Will Weissert.

And they clutched their pearls over how “Youngkin’s dark message represents a new front in his monthslong [sic] push to repair the Republican Party’s standing in the suburbs…”

This continued blackout of the Loudoun County “gender-fluid” rape cases from the broadcast networks was made possible because of lucrative sponsorships from Ensure on ABC, GEICO on CBS, and Liberty Mutual on NBC. Their contact information is linked so you can tell them about the biased news they fund.

The transcript is below, click “expand” to read:

Fox News Channel’s Special Report
October 25, 2021
6:13:05 p.m. Eastern

BRET BAIER: Meantime, a judge in Loudoun County, Virginia ruled in the case of a male student accused of raping a female student in a Stone Bridge High School restroom in late May, that’s according to the attorneys representing the victim’s family. They say the judge ruled the young man engaged in non-consensual sex. Sentencing will be next month.

That case, you remember, made headlines when the girl’s father cited the attack during a heated school board meeting. The superintendent said his office did not have any record of such an assault. He later said he wrongly interpreted the question and apologized.





Source link

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.