Questions and Facts That Give Pro Life Hypocrites Constipation
According to the March of Dimes, 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage — most often before a woman misses a menstrual period or even knows she is pregnant. About 15-25% of recognized pregnancies will end in a miscarriage. More than 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months of pregnancy.
Why aren’t funerals and burials held for miscarried fetuses?
Why would a loving and just god kill 50% of the “babies” in the womb simply waiting to be born?
God of the Bible AKA Jehovah, aka Elohim AKA Jealous has a long history of killing fetuses, children and mothers who rubbed him the wrong way, God’s a dick faced pig.
Do aborted fetuses go to Heaven and get to worship God and massage his insatiable ego for all eternity or does God torture them in hell for all eternity?
If they go to heaven then they don’t have to deal with life on earth and possibly doing something to piss off a tyrannical god. If God sends them to Hell, then it goes to show how much God sucks.
Ask the so called Pro Lifers these questions and tell them the facts before you pepper spray them.
What the Bible says about Abortion
- Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.
- If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman’s husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. — Exodus 21:22-23
- The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.
- And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. — Leviticus 27:6
- Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.
- Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. — Numbers 3:15-16
- And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names. — Numbers 3:40
- God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.
- And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? … Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. — Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)
- Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. — Hosea 9:14
- Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. — Hosea 9:16
- Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. — Hosea 13:16
- God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.
- Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. — 2 Samuel 12:14
- God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.
- The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. …
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. — Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28
- God’s law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
- Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. — Genesis 38:24
- The Psalmist prays that his enemies are aborted.
- Let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun. — Psalm 58:8