Leonardo Interactive and developer Madlight Studio have released a new playable demo on Steam for their upcoming sci-fi puzzle platformer, Seed of Life, as part of the Steam Next Festival. A new trailer can be seen below showing more of this beautiful dystopian semi-open world.
In Seed of Life, travel to the world of Luma, a world inhabited by strange alien animals and unfortunately in the process of dying thanks to an alien invasion that stole the planet’s lifeforce. Take the role of Cora, the last known survivor of Lumia and attempt to save the planet by seeking out an alien device known as The Seed, a device capable of generating Lumia’s lifeforce.
With the help of a cute assisant called Nar, solve challenging puzzles, learn special abilities and defy the dangers of a dying world.
- A beautiful and a unique art style where bright colours meet complete darkness.
- An emotional story-driven game with RPG and puzzle elements.
- Locate Talisman capsules to learn new abilities and overcome different challenges.
- Escape the Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium.
- Explore a beautiful and labyrinthine world where secrets are hidden in every dark corner.
- Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find points of interest.
Try Seed of Life for yourself in the playable demo on Steam.
Seed of Life will release later this summer.